Finally they eat

huma

I recently had written the "quit eating" message and this morning they ate. They ate frozen brine shrimp and flakes. Now I was wondering how much to feed. I know about 1 to 2 times a day, but for the four fish I have, how much a pinch of two or three kinds of food or what? One more thing is that the trigger really will not come out and eat if he is hiding, he has to be out already to eat. Why do they still hide so much, they all have their own little places to hide. I just do not understand.

blender

You don't need to feed them twice a day. You can go upto three days without feeding them if you want. A rule of thumb for how much to feed them is that they should have enought food to keep them busy eating for 5 minutes. That's all they need. I think a feeding every other day is perfect.

huma

I have a Picasso trigger, Niger trigger, yellow tang, and lunar wrasse. All about three inches expect yellow tang, about 5.5. In a 55 gal fish only.

y2j

Do not over feed, since with these fish you probably don't have any type of clean up crew.