Finally

diablo

hmmm you got aiptasia.. sorry

pepperment shrimps can eat it throw a couple in there fast or

every trace of it that is not removed will grow more

nasty little buggers
or you can try to inject them with kalkwasser right into the mouth :eek:
or a copperband butterfly but say goodbye to all featherdusters and some other stuff too :sleepy:
but your tank looks great :hilarious
:hilarious

stachy

Originally Posted by Maurice
I am just trying to figure it out myself,how exactly are you resizing your pics if you don't mind shareing?
Maurice

Se the info from me above.
You can crop the pic if you like or just resize the entire photo as I explain above.

itchy

Justonepro, nice Tank
now for the aiptasia....you can do a search on these boards on how to get rid of it. I have read where most people say to inject them with hot water or buy something called Joes Juice. They will continue to spread so you want to get rid of them.

justonepro

ok ive been to 3 shops and cant find that stuff.. is that the actual name??? or is there a knock off of it called something else???? oh boy do these things spread lol notice some more everyday... why couldnt the good stuff multiply this fast lol

diablo

if the good stuff spread this fast. it would become a pest too. look at keyna tree's (colt's) they drop arms more than i can get rid of. i got 10 frags in my fuge now

justonepro

tried finding joes juice and couldnt but i found chem-marin stop aiptasia and that stuff worked within 12 hours im officially free of that crap. every day i look for more and get em. i think i finally got em all.... woo hoo