Finish my Sentence Part 2

grips

one pair of camo hiking boots, one package of golf balls, 2 fake worms, and a tennis racket. She then took a cab to....

grips

hiking boots were giving her blisters, the golf balls weren't improving the look of her package, the fake worms didn't taste as good as they looked, and the tennis racket wasn't meant to catch butterflies. She sunk her head in sorrow and...

clown boy

Originally Posted by chickadee
hopped on a plane to vegas. This is where she met...
(hey, wait, are we still talking about a fish???)
(How do fish wear boots?!?!?! I think those who want to make this character not be a fish ought to start another thread....)

threed240

.. a fish named Wanda. Wanda Newman was her name to be exact. She was a recovering alcholic. Her husband Wayne had taken her to one too many shows at the..

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Threed240
.. a fish named Wanda. Wanda Newman was her name to be exact. She was a recovering alcholic. Her husband Wayne had taken her to one too many shows at the..
...Aquarium where she met peeps, they shared an early morning bloody mary and then.....

bill109

Originally Posted by martinc909
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko...
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH) ROFL***
:hilarious :hilarious
sorry to i nterupt

hot883

What do I do now with all the money I saved? I don't even own the car I insured so I think I will....

threed240

.. the house so he can watch the kids, like he said he would in his commercial. You know how good lizards are with kids! One day I came home early and caught him...