Finish this sentence: I knew I did a opps when?

u235a4

I knew I did a opps when I put my Tesselata Eel in with my cleaner wrasse. :eek:
thanks ntvflgirl for the idea!

slothy

I knew I did a opps when I put my hand in the tank to pull out my light fixture that i knock in the tank while it was live/on and boy did it zap me good.. ! ( 5-6 years ago)

dburr

I released my royal gramma and saw spots on him. I had to take out all my LR to get all the fish out for hypo. :mad: Ich sucks!:mad:

ntvflgirl

I knew I made an oops when I let my husband buy this thing in the first place, and it got me so OBSESSED!!!! And he just says,
"Isn't it nice to have a tank?" GGRRRR......:mad: :mad:
U235a4: I'm before my time:D I enjoy these;)

newfishliny

I JUST DID A OOP'S AND A BIG OOP'S
I FORGOT TO PUT SALT IN MY TANK WHEN I JUST PUT IN LIVE ROCK /LIVE SAND IM A BIG DOOP'S

gregzbobo

When I first got into the hobby 4 years ago with a 29 gallon tank. Brought home the 5 pound live rock I bought and washed it in the sink with a toothbrush under running water. OoOoPs!

javajoe

..... when i opened the basement door and heard the vibrating of a DRY powerhead- coming from the rubbermaid container with 200 pounds of live rock that i keep meaning to get to before the dang rubbermaid container splits a seam...
(guess what i was doing earlier this evening....):mad:

newfishliny

Originally posted by Azonic
NewFishLINY - PLEASE tell me you are joking!!! LoL, that's rich

I wish I was jokeing I'm praying and fixing the problem right as we speak no S******T

musipilot

I got a good one. We have 5 tanks, and sometimes you forget WHY you put certain things in certain tanks, etc.
So...we have this beautiful raccoon butterfly that recently developed a sudden liking for the sides of our zebra flounder. No good...since the flounder gets very upset when this pretty little fish tries to eat it's fringes.
So...while I'm deciding what to do with the butterfly, I put him in my invert/quarantine/holding/extra stuff tank thats underneath the main tank.
Cool, except, I have a beautiful hammer coral in there that is waiting for a home in the reef tank.
Guess what? Raccoon butterflies LOVE hammer coral. Mmmmmm.

dburr

Corel boy,
Never, NEVER,NEVER
do that again! LOL
I never tell her how much, just how nice it looks. LOL

broomer5

Filling a 30 long with substrate, saltwater and live rock.
Getting everything just so - only to find it leaking the next day under the stand.
Defective tank - and me not filling it first with tapwater.
Ooops :mad::rolleyes: :D