Finish this sentence: "I knew I was addicted when..."

ntvflgirl

Here's mine:
I knew I was addicted when I spent the grocery money on live rock and a sailfin tang.
I'd rather do that than eat anyway...but about the kids...

jonthefb

i knew i was addicted when...i began considering my "tank maintenance" as a substitute for bathing!
good luck
jon

u235a4

I knew I was addicted when I bought a new fish instead of taking the wife out to dinner.... OUCH!:eek:

herbbie

When I knew I had to hurry home and and sit and watch the tank for 2 hours before the lights went out, instead of going to the new Mel Gibson movie.

mmslue79

I knew I was addicted when I saw my cousin's 58 Gallon SW tank. And also when I was deciding wether or not to sell my car to get my 120 up and running! (seious, but funny, lol)
:D

ryebread

I knew I was addicted when.........I began cutting out of work early to check the LFS for new coral frags, I started looking for fish message boards, I now feel fish pain, I now try to educate nearly everyone I meet about the wonderful hobby, the decor of my apartment is starting to have a marine theme, I drive home from work thinking of different ways I can set up my Live Rock in the tank, and my last revalation..............I just took a part-time job at a reputable LFS working on a store-credit basis to support my obsession.

slothy

I knew I was addicted when...... umm i forgot hehe.. when i spend more time at the lfs then i do at home

entice59

I knew i was addicted when i was the only guy in class who smells like my fish tank and the only one who LOVES THE SMELL! I also knew i was addicted when would spend over 6 hours online each week researching on salt water fish when i usually would spend that time playing counterstrike :eek:

I knew I was addicted when......my wife told me she couldn't wait for the fish tank light to go out at night...so I would quit staring at it......oops! :D
also
I knew I was addicted when......I would sit in front of the tank and give my wife a play by play of what each inhabitant was doing at that particular moment....
For some reason she didn't find it as amusing as me...go figure!
MCF

jonthefb

ohhhhh ohhhhh the wrasse turns left....now right. ...hes past the moon coral.....yes....yes...hes going alll the way............TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!..........the clowns were stopped dead inthe water with that play.........they dont know which way is up anymore..........

q

I am NOT addicted !!!
And people should stop telling me I am. I have everything under total control. I am sure that I would have just wasted my time and money on something else so go bother someone else while I watch my tank.
:D :) :D

ntvflgirl

This is fun!!! I'm glad to know I'm not crazy...or maybe I'm not normal. I guess it all depends on how you look at it. Keep them coming...I love it!!:D :D

N

newreefers

I knew I was addicted when..............I walked into the lfs and said 'hi honey, I'm home.:eek:

wrassecal

I knew I was addicted when the tank was cycling and I would sit for hours and watch the rock! :) with a magnifing glass!:D

S

starfishjackedme

I knew I was addicted when every type of plastic or glass container starts looking like a possible aquarium! :D