Finish this sentence: "I knew I was addicted when..."

jonthefb

troy mcclure was a guy from the simpsons voiced by phil hartman. "hi i'm Troy McClur may remember me from suvh educational films, as Someone's in the kitchen with DNA"
great stuff!
good luck
jon

jmesmcm

...when a month after having upgraded my 37 to a 58 and had already begun talking about the next tank which will be a 90.
...when the "quarantine" tank was about to become a second tank.

azonic

...when my parents went away for 2 weeks and left me $200 for gas and food and I spent it on my first SW fish tank(38 gallon)
....when i upgraded the 38 to a 90 the next time they went away for two weeks...which was only 3 months later
:D

broomer5

you know your addicted to this hobby when the UPS driver says
"hey man .... how's your fish tanks coming along?"
please sign at the line, as usual ;)

mmslue79

Good one Broomer5!
Well I am studying for a midterm right now and when I need a little pick me up I go to this thread. Thanks guys for keeping me sane!

bethany

I knew i was addicted when I upgraded my 30 to a 45 before it finished cycling and am planning for a wall to wall fish tank before i have bought the house to put it in> :p Still in an apartment:(

nacl-h2o

Believe it or not, my UPS man(David) has gotten to where he'll leave mine in a safe place for me and call it released if I'm not there. This isn't a sign I'm addicted is it?

legion

...when I was at work thinking about what I could do to my tank and what additions I could do just to fit more things in it.

ntvflgirl

It's really bad when you put your husband off when he wants to have --- so you can take care of your fish. Oh well, I'll be sure and get the tank if there's a divorce. Either that, or I'll sell it real cheap to one of you guys!:D
On the condition that you sell it back at the same price.:mad:

bethany

how about this.. I don't have a computer at home ...
So you know your addicted when you spend all of your time at work surfing this bb instead of working....still wondering while i have files piled up on my desk....

almarktool

well,
not sure if this is bad or sad,
but when i threw out the ex-finace 2 days later I said yippee and then the 200Gall RR tank was ordered , and has now completed cycle
and has 1 marron clown:cool: :cool:

moraymike

I knew I was addicted when I set up a salt aquarium in my office because I had run out of room at home. I think that I still have enough room to squeeze in a second tank in my office...
I knew I was addicted when I started skipping out of work on Thursday afternoons to checkout the new shipments at the lfs.

itchy

hey ntvflgirl,
I can relate to he husband thing...mine said had he known I would have spent that much time in the bedroom he would have let me get my tank along time ago.....Now he says he has to figure away to get me to bed..hehe
I told him a puffer might do lmao.....
THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR ADDICTED!!!!!!

ntvflgirl

Itchy,
THAT"S CLASSIC...bribe them for ---!!! HMM... could be very profitable, no? I read your post about your nickname...we are alot more alike than you think!!! LOL. I wish my tank was in the bedroom. It would give me something to do :D :D :p

itchy

now surely you don't get bored in the bed room? I put the tank in my bedroom for stress relief...for my husband or so he thinks;) Well that is my story and I am stinking to it. :D My daughter said I neglect her for the fish tank. Now that can not be true as everyone has to eat...only the fish eat first cause it takes less time. lmao

ntvflgirl

Actually, I must say that I am definately not bored in the bedroom....if I have to be honest that is. Did you read the reason that I started this post? I told you we were alike. LOL:p