Finish this sentence: "I knew I was addicted when..."

ryebread

Jillian- to answer your question in one word..........you.
slothy- I have a tank that looks just like that but, it is kinda crowded in a 17". I need to upgrade to a 19" or 21" so those fishies can stretch their legs. BTW, do you have a password for that?

slothy

password ? serial you mean ? check your mail in a few ill tell ya how to purchase it wink wink

ntvflgirl

Ryan, you might be jailbait...haven't looked at your profile:D Besides, I just thing he's nice to look at. He' s married, and so am I. I'm a very good girl, by the way. I'm just married, I didn't go blind!!:p
STICK TO THE TOPIC:mad: :mad: :p I've never had a 2 page thread before, I want to see if I can make it 3!!

I knew I was addicted when I had the talk with my fish before I put them in the breeding tank.
I actually did that with my clowns that I had before we moved. but then I had to sell them back to lfs :(
BTW that is pretty scary.:eek:

mmslue79

I knew I was addicted when..... I was excited that this thread started a new page. Bc I am running on a dial up and the other page took too long (10 seconds, lol).
Slothy:
I cant seem to get your scary link to do anything, any ideas?

slothy

Originally posted by mmslue79
Slothy:
I cant seem to get your scary link to do anything, any ideas?

make sure you have version 6 of flash player
flash 6

overanalyzer

OK I know I'm addicted because I e-mail my brother (who just got back from Afganhistan) and tell him I can't wait for his family to come out for a visit and he replies:
good, we can do some LFS cruising.
and I replied:
Oh - I had planned on that already!!
OBTW - Rye Bread - like I needed to see that mug shot LOL:D

itchy

You guys are to much....Slothy funny ass post of Rye's mug shot. I am glad I didn't see the nightmare til this afternoon (thurs) or I would have been up all night. Now I shouldn't crack on Rye like that I dont even know him. Sorry Ryebread couldn't pass it up.
Hey Rory, I know the feeling on the married not blind thing. I tend to get myself in trouble all the time. Hubby doesnt mind me looking, its just when you look a Little To Long. lmao :D You know that if there is something to look at you gotta share!! So... Now who is Boomer and wheres this pic........;)

ntvflgirl

It's Broomer5...check his profile. He' a shark on the newbie page I think. His picture is on his webpage.
I won't click on that link...I'm a chicken. Scary movies give me nightmares...there's no telling what's lurking on that link:eek: :eek:

newfishliny

I MUST BE ADDICTED BECAUSE I JUST READ ALL YOUR POST'S
EVEN AT WORK I GO ON LINE TO READ THESE POST'S
THE SALT IS IN MY LUNG'S

angelofish

How 'bout when
1- You have all kinds of fish catalogs coming in.
2- You know exactly the price difference between online and
your LFS.
3- Your thumb and finger smell like fish food.
4- You can spot a used tank in the trash a block away.
5- You kiss up to the LFS guy just to get a deal.
6- You call home from work and ask hows the tank.
7- You say to yourself "I will never pay that much for that" and
then buy it anyway because it will look cool in your tank.
8- Your have fish themed items in your home.
9- You want the tank(s) if you ever divorced.
10-Your fish have their own space in the freezer for food.
:p

herkemer

When my wife and I went to the fishy store for water and I talked her into buying an umbrella leather for "her" tank. By the way I was the one to rmind her it's time for a water change.

dockery07

I knew I was addicted when the boys would watch a movie and I would watch the tank.
When I make him wire the tank to the alarm system on the house.
When I start getting fish for his annivarsary gift.
Now that I have 3 I do need one for the bedroom, maybe I can just move some of his stuff aside.