Finishing off stocklist of my 240g FOWLR w/ pics - suggestions?

You have some nice fish in that tank. It looks like your at full capacity right now. Some of those fish are going to get bigger. The only other thing you need is a rabbitfish.

95harley

Rabbitfish are nice non-aggressive, but too big. I'm pretty happy with the way it is.
If I add anything else it will be small...4-6" max. I wish I could have 3-4 Flame Angels as they really pop in the tank but afraiit's not possible.
May add a few more 5 or less Yellow belly Damsels (max 2").

bioneck47

Beautiful tanks harley, I love your queen, red coris, and eels. Oh and your naso. How big is your queen and red coris? Any full tank shots? If you have the room, I'd say a nice trigger. Perhaps a crosshatch, but I know your looking for a small/medium sized fish. How bout a flame hawk or maybe even a marine betta to add some black?

95harley

I'm thinking 1-2 Snowball Damsels to "Add some Black".
As far as Triggers I have tried a Niger and a Black Hawaiian and both chased my eels.
Plus with a Trigger or a Betta I'd bet Damsels would start disappearig instantly.
I know I'm just about maxed if not already. I was thinking about trying another green bird wrasse, but after trying twice and getting ich twice I've about decided against them.
Butterflies are nice just a lil timid for a Damsel / Wrasse / Queen Andgel tank.
Oh well I guess time will tell.
Thanks guys I guess I'm pretty happy the way it is. I'll try to get some full tank shots soon.

A

arlene1995

Desjardini Sailfin maybe?? Might be a little large though...

it's chuck

how about a couple midnight, keyhole, or my personal fav Bluefin angels? they are in the right size range are all fairly cheap and will and some black like you are wanting