First Clown NEED Advice!

G

gobyboy06

Hey,
I just purchased my first clownfish. Its actually a Percula Clown and i was wondering if any of you out there new anything that would help me with keeping this fish like what kind of anenome it likes to live in. Thanks for your help.

G

gobyboy06

Ok thanks for your help but say i wanted an anemone what kind would you recomend for a Percula Clown? :notsure:

bcollie

Check out 2nd message on this board...the message provides information about anemones and clowns..who hosts whom. But do a lot of research about anemones first before you decide to purchase one. Anemones are very delicate, and you would be flushing your $$ down the toilet if you buy one before your tank is ready. :)

thegrog

I agree with ^^^^
You need lots of intense lighting....which co$ts plenty.
Anemones are not for the beginner.....it least not without plenty of research and equipment first.

T

thomas712

Give us a rundown on your tank, lighting, pumps, powerheads, substrate and water paramiter scores.

marksgirl

My Perculas like brine shrimp, and other meaty foods but I have also noticed that they do need some vegetable mater in their diet or they tend to lose some of their color...
Marks Girl:jumping: