First order from saltwaterfish.com everything was dead

robn70

They will work it out with you. Also did you contack Fedex about the damaged (dead ) shipment. Just a suggestion. You may want to get a gift card in stead of another shippment of fish. This way you'll still have something to give your BF for christmas fish related and he will be able to pick fish that are suitable for his tank are are compatible with each other. This isn't a good month to order any live goods with all the holiday shipments and weather delays.

alisonjohn

I actually did call fed ex and was told that a claim could be made on it. So I think SWF.com should be getting a refund. So I will just wait and see what happens. I think my main concern is that shipping was so high which to get it here over night I understand the cost... but since it did not make it over night and fed ex is responsible I really think I should get that money back too... actually I don't even want the money back as I said before I just want it reshipped but I have not seen anything that says that. I did speak to a rep the day after I sent the refund request and she said to put a note in there that I wanted it reshipped and they MAY do that. Oh well by the sound of things I should be ok so I will just wait it out.

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
There was an issue with FedEx early in the week. Please call Monday or start a ticket if the issue hasn't already been resolved
Scott