nitrate 0 to .2 ppm
nitrite .1 to .25 ppm
kh 10.9 dkl
alk 3.89 meg/l
ca 320
phosphate .35
ammonia .5 mg/l
salinity 1.0235 specific gravity
I have a 90 gal with dsb and live rock, no corals or fish yet. Tank has cycled for about 2 months. I have been adding live rock over time. I added about 30 lbs on saturday, rock was well cured.
comments please - Reeflooker

reef fool

Seems like it is still cycling to me.Ammonia and nitrites0. you need to get that calcium up also. should be at 400ppm. Are you doing anything for it? I use b-ionic(2 part). Also need to lower phosphates. Are you using RO water?

reeflooker

Ive just started using Aragamilk and I have C-balalnce(2 part) that I havent used yet. I have used only RI/DO from Kent unit.

reef fool

Try RowaPhos for your phosphates. It worked great for me and is completely safe to use. No adverse side affects!

foulbrew

Your tank is definately cycling, probably a small cycle from the live rock you just added. I would not begin adding any additives until you tank is a little more stable. I would start with a large water change (20 - 30%) and begin dosing Kalkwasser. The phosphate reading at this point would concern me more than the others, getting that out of your tank will save you some headaches. Goodluck.