First pic ever of 125 reef

tyr-sog

I really like your rock work. Looks good with those nice big corals. Whats your lighting and how true is the color would you say to that picture?

swilbs83

Thanks for the compliments guys. Ya that mag pump is a pain, but I didn't want any water moving out of the tank so I guess I'm kind of stuck with it. The colors are pretty much exactly like what they look like in the picture. I have 200 watts of Power compact plus 60 watts of NO actinic. It isn't alot, but the corals are all growing like mad.

jlem

Originally posted by Mr Enigma
very nice. I like the minimal rock with big corals look. Shame about that mag pump right there... Can't you hide it behind that rock structure?

Can you ever reply to a post without ripping on somebodies tank or purchase?

That is a very sweet looking tank. I really like the open look you have going:D

jlem

Originally posted by Mr Enigma
In this particular case I complimented the tank and suggested moving the mag behind the rocks to improve the overall look.

That is like saying that you kindly suggested that somebody got a hair cut when you actually told them that it is ashame how ugly their hair is and can't they fix that horrible hair do. It's about being respectful. You complimented the tank and then said ( it's a shame about the pump, can't you hide it behind the rock structure ). You do come off very arrogent and rude. You should have said that you would suggest moving the pump to where it is hidden unless there is a specific purpose for the pump being in the open. Do you actualy like when people talk to you how you obviously talk to them. I am grown up and maybe that is why I have some courtesy when responding to peoples post. Hopefully you will get some eventually as you spend more time on the boards.