First Pic

tomsreef

Here we go. If this works I have plenty more.. Sorry for not being closer.. I tried to fit the whole tank in but its a 300 and not easy to do..

polarpooch

Wow. That's the tank I want. The bigger the better. My eels would LOVE a 300g.
What are those tank dimensions?
It looks great.

tomsreef

Melody: I actually have it in my Basement between my Home theater room and My Bar/Pool Table room.. It was the perfect divider in my mind.
Fishy88: right now the only fish in the tank is 2 yellow tangs 1 Vlaming tang 1 Copperband butterfly 3 blk perculas and 1 lawnmower blenny and 1 pink basslet.. There is also a Pearly Jawfish and 2 sleeper gobies the I only see about once in a blue moon.. Oh and the cost for the tank and all the filtration and lighting(UV , Protien skimmer, Wet/dry filter, Ozonizer, 3 250 wt metal halides. ect...) was 5k with out the stand and canopy which I made myself.. The Tank cost alitte more to have it made for three viewable sides with the overflows all on the one side and I also had them make it wider and shorter then the standard 300gal tank which is 3feet high and 2feet wide. I did it the opposite 3feet wide and 2 feet high..
Polarpooch: The dimensions are 84"L x 24"Hx 30"w
Updated pic attached..This pic is from the other side of the tank. I added another 100lbs of live rock and some more little items latley..