First Pics of 120 Gallon Reef

joyful23

Here are a few of my first pictures. I've been experimenting with my camera and here a couple of the best ones.
My favorite one of my urchin.
My favorite zoos.

joyful23

Yeah, my urchin goes around and picks up some of my frags, hermits and stuff. I constantly have to knock stuff off of him.

joyful23

Originally Posted by joncat24
nice pics....how bout a full tank shot?

I'm working on that. I can't really get a close up because it's so long. I'll post as soon as I get one.

sign guy

d@$# thats a nice tank
what are the dimintions
what kind of light
how old is your tank
what kind of wave maker do you use
is that a yellow figi
can i have your tank
sorry to ask so much but that is nice!!!!!!

joyful23

Originally Posted by sign guy
d@$# thats a nice tank
what are the dimintions
what kind of light
how old is your tank
what kind of wave maker do you use
is that a yellow figi
can i have your tank
sorry to ask so much but that is nice!!!!!!
The tank is 72X24X18. Coralife Aqualight Pro (love it)! I set the tank up the beginning of March and never went through a cycle, but I still waited about six weeks before adding anything. Oh and yes, it's a yellow figi. Also one of my favorites! Thanks for the compliments! I still have a long way to go. This hobby is very addicting, but also very expensive. I am a coral freak, but we have recently been talking about moving to the Colorado area, so I have halted all shopping for the time being!

joyful23

Yeah. Here's a pic of my rose bubble tip. She split in two after I took this picture and now about two months later, I can NOT find either one. My trusty LFS said maybe they are hiding behind some rock, but I haven't seen a trace of them. They were soooo beautiful!!! And my clowns LOVED them!!!