First pics of my 210!

reefboys

Thanks! Yeah I love my Sohal too. Her name's Evana lol. She can be pretty obnoxious sometimes though... but hey she's a Sohal and thats what Sohals do lol.

reefboys

And here's little Napoleon cruisin up and down the current by the overflow. Sorry its not a very good picture:

And my R/O system. One vat of saltwater and one vat of freshwater:

reefboys

Haha thanks. You can tell how obsessed I am with the ocean just by looking at that picture of my room lol. Saltwater aquarium... Sailboats... Blue walls... Haha

ghettotang

Originally Posted by Reefboys
And here's little Napoleon cruisin up and down the current by the overflow. Sorry its not a very good picture:

And my R/O system. One vat of saltwater and one vat of freshwater:

Nice tank. I have a question for you. I also have the same RO unit as you have except mine have water gauge and TDS meter. My question is when you filter the water was the water from the blue line does it come out slow water? My other question is when you can one vat is for saltwater how do you mix the salt? And other question is let say your RO unit filter 60 gallon a day so how do you know if the water is safe to use and how can you tell if you produce a 60 gallon of water so that you can stop.
Thanx for you help
Jay

reefboys

Hey, yeah the water comes preety slow out of mine too. They are 32 gallon trash cans so I just fill it up, pour the salt in, and I keep a powerhead in each for circulation. Theres no way for me to tell how when its done so I frequently check it but I can safely let it run overnight into an empty vat and it will be nearly full in the morning. I'm installing a valve so that if I ever forget to turn it off the water will drain down into my house sump system instead of flooding my basement. Hope that helps!

reefboys

I'm going to be ordering some fish in the next week after I have money from my birthday. How do these fish sound?
1 Clown Tang
3 Small Yellow Tangs
1 Flame Hawkfish
Either a Powder Blue Tang, Blue Hippo Tang, or a Harlequin Tusk????
Any thoughts???

reefboys

I placed an order of fish last night. They'll be tomorrow and I'll post pics as soon as they're acclimated.
Order includes:
1 Flame Hawkfish
3 Yellow Tangs
1 Clown Tang
1 Australian Harlequin Tusk
1 Dogface Puffer

cam78

Originally Posted by TriGa22
No problem. I love helping people out around here. And that was deffinatly worth it cause those pics are really good.
Cool then you go to my thread "cannon Power Shot A80 (Phot Help)" and give me some pointers. LOL, I think I need some help.