First pics of my tank

rldavisou

I've had this tank up for almost 2 years now, but I've never gotten the chance to take any pics. I borrowed a camera, and it's apparent that I need some practice! I just got back from my first frag show today. I picked up the Krypto candy cane, the orange zoa's, and the purple zoa's, as well as a hammer frag that always comes out indistinguishable in my pics. I got an great deal on the candy cane and the hammer. The candy was $5 a head and one is almost split, and the hammer was priced as one head, but it's pretty much split, too. Anyways, here they are:

rldavisou

Well, I think I know the name of the orange ones. They came from a guy who's good friends with a guy who was also at the frag show who sells zoa's that look exactly like this on his website. He calls 'em "Tequila Sunrise". I believe they are the same. If you PM me, I'll give you his web address, he's got some absolutely killer stuff on there, but he's sold out of most of it right now.
The purple ones, the sale went so fast I forgot to ask, but the guy has a LFS in Tulsa, and I'm planning on making a visit there in a few weeks. If you want I can find out by emailing him a pic and asking if he knows the name. I can give you his email if you want to try to get a frag. He has a massive selection.
Sorry for the long replies :)

rldavisou

I looked up candy canes, and mine looks exactly like most of the pics.
The guy called it a candy cane, so were about 250 other people there. They're pretty much the same thing anyway, right?

myzislow

Originally Posted by nycbob
the first pic looks like a trumpet coral, instead of candycane.
same difference