first pics

shep77

I finally aquascaped and got all of my rocks in place. A little more than half is base rock and the rest is Haitian LR. I started the cycle Saturday with the help of a shrimp as well. No comments needed as I know this is one of a million first time pics. Just not the rock on the right. Very good specimen I thought...
Here is the whole tank:

nm reef

Looks like a solid foundation for a marine aquarium...what are your plans? Reef? Fsh only? Keep us posted as it progresses...:yes:

shep77

It will eventually be a reef tank. I guess I am really proud as to how the rocks turned out. I had assistance in planning it all out, but I have a lot of flate places near the top for the lighting seeking species and at the same time some rocky overhangs and some places that will do for those that care not for the power of the MH. Plus the powerheads move the water just right that I have no dead spots ID'd yet and there are enough out of the way places that corals will not get blown away.

snowplwdrv

I hope this picture comes out.
I have several more pics I want to show off, pls dont get mad if it doesnt work, Im trying ;)