first saltwater tank is a nano

bought the tank, the live rock , filters, skimmer,fixtures,power head,lots of frozen food, purple psudo,brittle star from my brother for ...wait for it......$40.00, and yes the decimal is in the corect spot,was his girlfriends but they broke up(hore) and he said its yours for forty bucks, so i was like honey(wife) how bout it, we love saltwater fish and such(i love crabs...he he..) and she said for fory bucks youd be an idiot to pass it up!!(we are saving up cause our first baby is on the way)
so i bought it ,tore it down , kept 75% of the original water(tank was running for a year, purple psudo is 9 months old) ive been researching saltwater tanks for over 3 years but havent had the $ or the balls but for $40 ....you know....what the hell
30 gallon
15 hermits
tomato clown
long tentacle anamone
purple psudocontris
skunk cleaner shrimp
brittle sea star
40 lbs live rock
20 lbs live sand
zoos
tree coral

thederek

very nice...you definantly got an awesome deal...I'm guessing you didnt have any problems moving it or anything?

fishy411

Originally posted by The Croc Hunter
It doesnt look that big.. Looks like a 10 Gal. to me..

much deeper. also i think it's bad if yur anemone isn't staying in one spot as i think u said yurs isn't and u should probly try to get it up on the rocks and maybe some lights on the top instead of just the side because it will probly never plant if u keep thelighting on the sides because it will only be able to get light from one side so it will have to turn but it will probly just die. Other than that Geat tank. So far the anemone looks pretty healthy to me despite what i jsut said.