First Shark in 1650 Gal Tank

yetex

Sorry i guess i just overlooked that when i read through it. It didn't harm anyone asking again though.

chris w

Nice tank, I love your horn shark, I love horn sharks period, I have always wanted one, but the store i worked at never got them in. Any sug. on were i could get one? Keep up the good work:D

novice150

OceanClear: Yes, from what I understand, he sells all kinds of sharks. Drop me an email for his info.
nacnacmxr2@aol.com
chris w: There are lots of online retailers that sell them, as well as the contact I mentioned to OceanClear. If you'd like to know some of the places I have found, email me.

novice150

Ahh mrsandcastle, you must be Marc:) Glad to hear my shark is doing well, cant wait to see him!!
Yes, please post pics asap!

reefsoe

I see this website selling lemon sharks
not sure if thats what you'd want... they also sell rays and eels and such

markyxxl

Hey marc you really have a lot of peoples fish huh ? you also have my miniatus grouper... i was wondering how big it was ? pat said something about 8 just wondering if thats true...
Novice that tank is pretty damn sweet man if my mom wouldnt punch me in the face for having a tank that big id try to make one in my house..But until i move out i dont think that would float so well.. So ill stick to my tiny 135 and be happy..

bdhough

Wow. You spent how long making that? I can just picture you and the misses with some kids sitting around in the nicely furbished basement staring at the shark tank you built.... I take it your basement(?) will be converted into a den of sorts?

novice150

bdhough: I spent a hell of a lot longer than I thought I would building it. But I can honestly say, I did not cut one single corner. Seriously, I took my time and did everything right, using only the best of materials.
We just had a baby in fact:) He's 2 months old now, and he loves the tank. Nothing can calm a crying baby like a 1700 gal shark tank. :D
The basement will be nothing but a den, a place to hang out. Might even call it the "Shark Tank."

bdhough

If you can do it you gotta put a theater down there with the tank for mood lighting..... My "rich" cousin has said theater but no tank. We were discussing it and he agreed thats what he was missing....

reefsoe

Congrats on your son!!
Kids are great... a few follow me around an call me daddy, wonder how they got here :eek:

oceanclear

Originally posted by mrsandcastle
your blacktip took food today and looks good i think this one is going to do really well. ill post some pics later

TO MRSANDCASTLE
Do you have a web site or just a sheet of what you have for sharks?Please email me with what you have for sharks with prices
at reapertc@msn.com
thanks for your time