first SWF.com order!!!

dbelli

Just recieved my first order from SWf.com and everything looks great!!! I was surprised to see the pygmy angel was actually lively and swimming around when arrived( that was the only fish ordered ). Everything else looked great also. Can't wait to finish acclimation and release into tank!!! I love new fish day!!! :jumping:
:cheer:

dbelli

no pics. need new camera. umbrella mushroom. ricordea mushroom, christmas tree coral, yellow finger gorgonian, lettuce nudibranch, cleaner clam. So far everything looks great! took awhile for the christmas tree to open up, but now looks great. Very pleased with purchase. Tank is finally starting to come together and look nice. Will show pics when done( and new camera). I'd rather spend money on tank than camera!!!lol!!! :jumping:

whyamisofl

How do you get your order??? I have ordered from other sites and had to take off of work to make sure I was there when they came in......does everyone either work 2nd/3rd shift or do you just take off of work that day?

alyssia

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
How do you get your order??? I have ordered from other sites and had to take off of work to make sure I was there when they came in......does everyone either work 2nd/3rd shift or do you just take off of work that day?

Some people have their orders delivered at work if that is an option for you.

yacobito

Not to steal readster's thread (congrats on the new livestock!), but does SWF.com ship in th winter months? I thought I heard some places not shipping when it gets too cold? Just curious.

alyssia

Originally Posted by Yacobito
Not to steal readster's thread (congrats on the new livestock!), but does SWF.com ship in th winter months? I thought I heard some places not shipping when it gets too cold? Just curious.

I live in Ohio and I've ordered from them in the winter. They pack the stuff in a styrofoam cooler w/heat packs, water was still freezing though. Everything has always made it just fine. :thinking:

dbelli

I was lucky to have it delivered on my day off( specify when you are available) also, you can have it held at the fedex facility and you can pick it up there.