First tank - Pic

grumpygils

Originally Posted by lukeb321
Different lighting.
Where did you get the LR and how muck per lbs? It looks real nice!
Mc

lukeb321

>>>I was looking at the 260 ODYSSEA Jebo lights. What brand do you have?<<<
Thats the unit off that auction site. I read so many bad and good reviews from this site, but then read alot of good ones on other sites. I figured for 120 shipped - to give it a try. I had a coralife on my old freshwater and had so many problems - which people hear seem to rave about. I'll admit that the coralife is defentely made better but I love the NEW odyssea. The new one has REAL blues, two nice fans, and includes legs for mounting. I couldnt be happy for the price I paid.
<<<Hat's not a normal dimension 55 is it? It looks taller and a little more narrow (from the front) than mine, or a typical 55. That looks really good in the corner.>>>
Maybe its the picture but its a standard 55.
<<<Where did you get the LR and how muck per lbs? It looks real nice!>>>
I got it off the auction site with two day delivery (very little die off) and great packaging. Shipped I recieved 50 pds for 195 - so about 4/pd - very happy with a variety of sizes and nice color.

fishboy091

Lookin good. About haw many lbs of LR do you have now? It says in the first post that you have 100 lbs cycling but I don't know if you added more or not. Just curious.

mythrenody

Looks good!
Im bought like 2lbs of rock today
That's all the rock i have and im getting a fish tommorrow :joy: I love your rockwork!