first tattoo

babyb

last weekend i got my first tattoo
i dont belive people now when they say it doesnt hurt, god did it hurt, the only thing that kept me going was the thought " man if i stop now im gona have one messed up back"
they gave me a t-shirt that says " hell yeah it hurts"
ill post some pics a little latter i love the way it came out, i doesnt look like the pic i gave him but i like this version alot better
lets see what you got, i wana see some tattoos

sigmachris

I don't have a tat but have heard it is like Chinese Water torture...not a lot of pain but a lot of little pain. My wife has us watching L.A. Ink and never seems too uncomfortable for people unless it is right over bone instead of muscle.

crashbandicoot

I have a few and my girl friend has her whole back done . I dont mind it . Like chris said its not a lot of pain its a lot of little pain .

dragonzim

I'll admit that mine hurt like hell when I got it. It is on my upper left arm, from my shoulder down to my elbow. It did hurt, but it doesnt stop me from wanting another one!

S

sexyshrimp101

I have two tattoos, one on my lower back and one on my hip. They are a little addicting in my opinion. I get the itch to get another one about once a year, but my fiance isn't too fond of them, so I will probably stick with the two I have now. And I agree, it is a lot of annoying little pain rather than an excrutiating pain.

babyb

ohhhhh nooooo it was alot of pain, i was really supriesed that it hurt because i have a high pain tolerance and have many piercings and none of them hurt and i even did a few myself
it was the most pain i have felt so far in my life

teresaq

I got mine for my 40th b-day. It hurt, but not really that bad. I'd like another, but to shy to go into the shop my myself.

nyyankeees

None of mine hurt too much either, I have 4. A butterfly on the top of each foot, a lil ladybug above my left ankle and a "braclet" of pink hibiscus and vines around my left wrist. The underside of my wrist by all the veins felt the worse but was still bearable. Watch out though they are VERY addictive!!

perfectdark

This is also depending on where the tatoo is located.. The shin, top of your foot, back of your upper arm those are all places where their are a lot more nerve endings then other places you can choose to get one.

nyyankeees

I uploaded pics but they didn't show?? I'll try it later, gotta go to class.
Also, forgot to say...whatever you do DON'T pick it if it scabs over, you might pick some of the color right off and it will look like crap.

sharkbait9

I got six tats and find it rather addicting. The only place that hurt was my shoulder when they had to dig thru scare tissue, that hurt like a mutha

digitydash

I have many tats and only 2 spot so far hurt bad the rest wasn't bad at all.The 2 that hurt for me was my inside of my are which goes up into my arm pit WOW that one felt good andthe leg peice when it got by my ankle and I guess it a akilies sure thats not how you spell it but im no DR sorry

digitydash

I have many tats and only 2 spot so far hurt bad the rest wasn't bad at all.The 2 that hurt for me was my inside of my arm which goes up into my arm pit WOW that one felt good and the leg peice when it got by my ankle and I guess it a akilies sure thats not how you spell it but im no DR sorry

digitydash

I have many tats and only 2 spot so far that hurt bad the rest wasn't bad at all.The 2 that hurt for me was my inside of my arm which goes up into my arm pit WOW that one felt good and the leg peice when it got by my ankle and I guess it a akilies sure thats not how you spell it but im no DR sorry

babyb

i got mine on my spine
it wasnt unbrarable but deff something that i would not like again ( well untill im in the mood for one ;) )

babyb

here it is, this is just a few hours after it was done so its still a little puffy and red