firts tank

well i am experimenting with lights, i am tryng a mini compact coralife 50/50 on the corals 100 watts total with a 15 watt in the fixture. the 50/50 is in a clamp light pointing in from the right wall of the aquarium. a month and a half and so far so good , i suplement to. wish my LTA would dig in a stay. he huddles around the right side of the tank since i got him

forgot to add that when income tax return comes , i will be getting a really good lighting system, but experimenting for now,,,oh and thanx:happyfish

fishy411

GREAT tank especially for a first try. What do u have in there. I see a clown and what looks like some psuedochromis. Anything else. I hope my tank turns out that good.

rgv

:eek:
:scared:
im starting a 30 myself maybe u could help me et mine lookin as spectacular as yours. Can u list the equipment you used plz?Thanx!
ur tank is awsome!!!

Originally posted by rgv
:eek:
:scared:
im starting a 30 myself maybe u could help me et mine lookin as spectacular as yours. Can u list the equipment you used plz?Thanx!
ur tank is awsome!!!

penguin 330 dual bio wheel(took out the wheels)
penguin powerhead
visi jet power skimmer
115 watts of coral life lighting
tomato clown
psudochromis
skunk cleaner shrimp
12 dwarf hermit crabs
brittle sea star
long tentacle anamone
zoos
tree coral
20 lbs live sand
40 lbs live rock

oyam1

yes that LTA needs something
looking bleeched and not dug into sand or holding onto something?
rest looks cool.
great start....

you know alot of anemones live under overhangs and in caves , from my research you can
suplement there light needs with food.
this is my next project