Fish Abuse?

miaheatlvr

I live in Miami and I am very pissed off because there is this restaurant that has a huge saltwater tank that looks like it is maintained properly, THE PROBLEM LIES is that the lights in the tank NEVER EVER seem to be turned off. I mean the place is open early for lunch, the manager get thier like 7am to open for lunch and then they close like at 4am so that basically leaves like 2 or 3 hours of peace and darkness for the poor fishes, I mean the lights are on at 3am with the fish stressed and drunks tapping on the glass. POOR GUYS i can barely look at them I feel so bad. God only knows how many fish go through this and worse for mans selfish vanity..

sepulatian

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
I live in Miami and I am very pissed off because there is this restaurant that has a huge saltwater tank that looks like it is maintained properly, THE PROBLEM LIES is that the lights in the tank NEVER EVER seem to be turned off. I mean the place is open early for lunch, the manager get thier like 7am to open for lunch and then they close like at 4am so that basically leaves like 2 or 3 hours of peace and darkness for the poor fishes, I mean the lights are on at 3am with the fish stressed and drunks tapping on the glass. POOR GUYS i can barely look at them I feel so bad. God only knows how many fish go through this and worse for mans selfish vanity..
Unfortunately there is nothing to be done about it unless the fish show severe signs of neglect. The best thing you can do is not spend your money there.

tx reef

Maybe you should suggest that they get moonlights. That way people would still be able to view the tank without stressing the fish.....

S

surfinusa

that looks more like a fish store its really clean too :thinking:

miaheatlvr

No,, its sounds like a ASIAN restaurant for sure,, im sure which language though, maybe somebody else can chime in..

fgcu14

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
No,, its sounds like a ASIAN restaurant for sure,, im sure which language though, maybe somebody else can chime in..
...or an Asian fish store. nontheless they should not have that many fish in a tank like that.