fish and Anemone question???

brewski4u1

ok so i'm looking to get a Anemone for my 30 gallon and its been set up for almost 4 years and i have a 250w MH so i know i can support it and was looking for a Bubble tip was wondering what to look for when going to buy one!!
second is i would like to add one maybe 2 more fish i currently have 2 clowns and a budda cardinal i would like to add a reef safe angel what options do i have there and what if i can add another fish would be good??
thanks for any help!

hunt

kind of a small tank for a 12in anenome. i have two clownfish aswell and i wanted an anenome but then i read up on them and how they have worked out in smaller tanks and it convinced me not to. as for the angel pretty much all angels are not reef safe. Try a royal gramma, they normally have good personalities and vibrent colors. Also a firefish or two. they normally like one or two companions in the tank with them. six line wrass's are cool as long as you dont have any inverts

brewski4u1

ok thanks for the advise! i'm going to the LFS tomm to take a look around and see what they got i'll prob be buying next weekend either the angel or the nem! not both! any other help or advise would be great !
on a side not some say a 30 gallon is to small for a Bubble tip. is that true or false??