fish and coral for sale

rng_pw

Originally Posted by dmcrete
i purchased the orange spotted goby, a randali pistol shrimp, a couple a feather dusters, from this site,,
MAN,, this guy has some nice zoos also!!! im going up to look at his clams and corals this weekend,, if you buy from this guy,, you wont be sorry,,
NICE STUFF!!!!

I appreciate the compliment you just earned yourself a couple of crabs, Ill let you pick them out when you come down. They are pretty neat looking (big too)

rng_pw

Originally Posted by breebauer
Could you send me some pics of your zoas?
I'm interested,
Thanks!
you will have to email me at rickyprieto@yahoo.com because for some reason I cant post them in this forum, I also dont have any pics that do them justice. I will send some but tomorrow I will try to take some more, They are in a 300 gallon tank so its kinda hard to get a decent photo

X

xmenx2dad

could i get the 6 line wrasse, coral beauty one red and one blue crab for 30.00 shipped to 87124?

dmcrete

if all you guys keep bartering with this site ,you will be upset that you didnt buy for his asking price, it will go fast, SO,, spend the little extra money, its cheaper than any where else,
And his critters are so WORTH IT<!!!!!!11

rng_pw

Originally Posted by xmenx2dad
could i get the 6 line wrasse, coral beauty one red and one blue crab for 30.00 shipped to 87124?
I can do that but you have to pay shipping. email me at rickyprieto@yahoo.com to set everything up