Fish and Live rock in Ga.

chelle

I am just posting this as a favor for a lady. She has a chevron tang ($90) and a velvet wrasse ($45) she is wanting to sell. She also has some live rock and caleupa (sp).
Chelle

hairtrigger

PS, Im interested in the caulerpa too. I need to get my fuge going so let me know what she's asking for that as well. Where are you in Ga?

chelle

Hey Hair trigger,
I am in Culloden, Ga. It is 1 hr south of atlanta and 25 min west of macon. I will ask her how much live rock and how much she wants for it.
Chelle

chelle

Hairtrigger she wants 2.00 a lb for the rock and has appx 50 lbs. Check out last reply and you will see a pic of it.
Chelle

hairtrigger

Chelle, wow, this post is a little old. I think I may have missed your initial reply. Sorry about that. My friend may have some for me though. I will know this week. But, if someone else buys it in the meantime, feel free to give it away. I'll check back with you as soon as I know how much my friend has for me. Thanks for the help. :cool:

rroberts

Hair Trigger:
How is the shrimp doing? I wanted to see if you wanted some other stuff. I upgraded my lighting and it crashed my tank. I'm also going to be moving pretty soon and I knew the stuff would go to a good home. I have 1 clow, 1 damsel, 1 lawnmower blenny
1 Carpet Anenome and 1) Rock covered in polyps.
Let me know.

fishkiller

OK! HOW MANY people here live in GA?? I'm up for some trading!! Hairtrigger can tell you the quality of my stuff.