Fish Are So Delicious!!!

rbrockm1

I haven't posted in awhile. I lost a lot during my move do to late move by land lord. I should have sued for pain and suffering! Haha. These first set of shots are of my new fuzzy that i have had for lil over a month now. (hes my favorite)

rbrockm1

well i had more pics of my new coral i got yesterday and what not, but the camera decided to die on me so i will have to wait til tomorrow now.

shrimpi

nice fuzzy!
what are you feeding him?
they are so full of personality I really miss mine.. I had to sell him when I downsized my tank.
Good Luck~
keep him healthy and happy! Mine liked to perch upside down in the little caves at night time so make sure you give him some aquascaping he can play in!
Jess

rbrockm1

heres some more pics with the updates i promised. i know the xenias look bad b/c the big rock they are on...well i dropped it on them upside down, so just give them a chance.

rbrockm1

here are some more.......pics!!! I gave my g/f my sexy shrimp in her lil 10g b/c of the first couple of pics!!! But i still have my giant peppermint shrimp. He is the size of my fuzzy. i love'em.

rbrockm1

now here are some full tank shots of my tank. i just new bulbs and man they look so much better.
I promise my tank looks better in person

rbrockm1

Originally Posted by Shrimpi
http:///forum/post/2892484
nice fuzzy!
what are you feeding him?
they are so full of personality I really miss mine.. I had to sell him when I downsized my tank.
Good Luck~
keep him healthy and happy! Mine liked to perch upside down in the little caves at night time so make sure you give him some aquascaping he can play in!
Jess
Well, i feed him high quality mysis shrimp stuff that is very expensive and don't know if keep up with it, carnivore pellets, brine, trying to get him to eat silver sides but he wont take them. He seems interested in them but i don't know? any suggestions??
-What else should i feed him? (i have never owned a lion before)
He seems to love the tank. He is always perching on the rocks. Also he is very, very active. I love it.
NYC thanks

rbrockm1

Oh yeah in the side shot of my tank where you can see the monti, that is a bad pic, it looks a lot bigger than that. i got it as a quarter size frag and now its doubled in size in the last couple of months. They have to be one of my fav. corals.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
http:///forum/post/2892977
Well, i feed him high quality mysis shrimp stuff that is very expensive and don't know if keep up with it, carnivore pellets, brine, trying to get him to eat silver sides but he wont take them. He seems interested in them but i don't know? any suggestions??
-What else should i feed him? (i have never owned a lion before)
He seems to love the tank. He is always perching on the rocks. Also he is very, very active. I love it.
NYC thanks
Mysis and brine are not very nutritional for fish. Pellets are not so great either. If he will eat mysis and brine then he will accept other frozen combination foods. I personally feed my fish, including my lion, Marine Supreme made by Pro Salt. It is a combination of many different marine meats and plant life.
Your tank is very beautiful! Watch the water parameters with the lion in there.

ppanthrah75

i got my fuzzy eatin krill and he seems to like it. when i put the tongs in the tank he seems to act like a little puppy.

bpro32

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
http:///forum/post/2892962
heres some more pics with the updates i promised. i know the xenias look bad b/c the big rock they are on...well i dropped it on them upside down, so just give them a chance.

I accidentally sucked my xenia in the siphon when I was doing a water change the other day and I thought they were going to die, but they are recovering well so far, just not pulsing like they used to.

rbrockm1

Originally Posted by ppanthrah75
http:///forum/post/2897646
i got my fuzzy eatin krill and he seems to like it. when i put the tongs in the tank he seems to act like a little puppy.
haha that funny. yeah my salfin and my fuzzy are such aggressive eaters. mine today snatched a live ghost shrimp out of the salfin tangs mouth and took it for himself.

rbrockm1

Originally Posted by bpro32
http:///forum/post/2898090
I accidentally sucked my xenia in the siphon when I was doing a water change the other day and I thought they were going to die, but they are recovering well so far, just not pulsing like they used to.

yeah they are looking better, not 100% but hopefullly soon.

rbrockm1

oh yeah i forgot one thing i did get a new coral today and it was a torch with 2 heads. it was a frag and my lfs frags only cost $23 no matter what it is, except for when they get rare ones and those are a lil more expensive but still a good price and better on the environment. (I only buy frags now)