Fish breathing hard with ich, HELP!

ogredawg

Hello,
Ok so my tank is suffering an ich outbreak right now but I already caught all the fish and ready to go to treatment. Usually I just put them in a hospital tank and treat them right away, but this time its different. All my fish right now are breathing hard and couple has cloud eye. Do I have to treat those first before treating ich or they can all be treat the same time with copper. The fishes are 2 anthias, a rusty angel, and a 2in. Dwarf lionfish. My qt is only a 10g tank.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by ogredawg
http:///forum/post/2494722
Hello,
Ok so my tank is suffering an ich outbreak right now but I already caught all the fish and ready to go to treatment. Usually I just put them in a hospital tank and treat them right away, but this time its different. All my fish right now are breathing hard and couple has cloud eye. Do I have to treat those first before treating ich or they can all be treat the same time with copper. The fishes are 2 anthias, a rusty angel, and a 2in. Dwarf lionfish. My qt is only a 10g tank.
Don't worry about the cloud eye right now. I would seriously treat these fish with hyposalinity rather than copper though. It works just as fast and is safer for the fish. What is going on in the display that is making them breath so hard and have cloudy eyes? Have you tested the water parameters.