Fish compatibility

fishieness

the problem with that chart is it depends on some species of the types of fish. FOr example, it says that eels are not compatible with most species of fish, but this depends on the eel. If you get a snowflake or a ghost, or some type of eel, this may very well be different. Although that is a good rule of thumb to use, more reserch is always recomened
and then also it definatly does depend on the fish itself too

S

shark bait

Originally Posted by Snipe
Posting links to competeing sights is against rules out of respect of the owner. I would remove it or most likely the admins will.

why if it is for the good of the cause? We are here as an info base for the hobby, i would think any advice, from any source is a good one is it is right!!

snipe

If it is a website that is info only then they wont care but if there competitors that sell products then its against the rules.

kevtheiris

i meant no disrespect to anyone, i just thought it would be hlpful since there is nothing like this on this site, The admins/mods are more than welcome to remove it if they so choose. I have also contacted the site suggestiong that they add something like this to their site.

snipe

We know alot of newbs to the forum do this. If you read the agreement its all in there. They already have removed it if you see.

S

shark bait

"ring of fire", we will call him shark bait! oh ahh ha ha..