Fish & Coral Sites

fshhub

do you mean online vendors, or other forums and bbs or just sights for information????
bb's and forums, are not allowed, but the others are :D

pudd'ntang

On line vendors or anyone we can discuss. I've looked at several websites and all have different prices. I've been comparing to this website. I'm familar with the quality here, and I was wondering can we discuss other websites that have good quality.

fshhub

actually i believe yes, we can, they have recenlty allowed us to name and include links to other sites, i don't think the sahrks would allow us to go to the point of possibly harming this site or any other though, which i hope we would not anyhow
unfortunately, though, i won't add much myself, b/c i have remained loyal to the fact that swf ahs supplied us with this board for no charge, which i and others really enjoy, so out of courtesy, some of us don't offer much, but won't complain about those who do either :D , no flames please, i am serious, i do not wish to start things with those who do nor am i trying to disuade anyone from doing so, if they allow it, whihc i think they would, i hope you get plenty of feedback