Fish - DFW

dockery07

I have 5 fish that will need a new home on Saturday. I dont want to have to take them back to the fish store.
1- puffer
1- panther grouper
1- snowflake eel
2 - tomato clowns.
I will not be able to ship so you will need to pick them up about noon on Saturday.
You could have all 5 for $50.00

kcarr

I would like to take them but my tank is just starting to cycle! But a friend of mine may want them. Won't be able to talk to him till tomorrow morning. Will get back with you tomorrow.
Thanks
Kris

dockery07

That would be great. Just let me know one way or the other. I have had them for a couple of years now.

kcarr

Have a question? What kind of puffer and why are you needing to get rid of them, he was just asking. Also are they healthy?
Thanks
Kris

dockery07

He is a porky.. They are VERY HEALTHY.
We're moving to Wisconson. We actually close on the house up there on the 14th. So I want to have all the tanks empty and ready for the movers. I have live rock too if you know of anyone. And live sand.
Thanks

kcarr

Still interested, can you e-mail me a number to contact you at. How much live rock you have? I just started my tank and put about 30 lbs. in yesterday I could still use some more.
Kris

dockery07

I have 100lbs of live rock I am asking 3.00 per pound
my email is dockery07@gmail.com I have some others interested in the fish but you guys are first. Send me an email and I can get you the number