fish fighting

fish_wok

nebody intu fish fighting rings , u no leik pit ubll rings guy
very popular in thai.
u guys leik ? , wanna plaec some bets or get soem videos?

fish_wok

Originally Posted by fedukeford
THATS CRUEL no animal deserves to be used for ammusement

Hey in thai everything equal , u ameircan let men fight but no fish no dog?
wtf is dat?
thats not equality.
animals fiehgt in nature , get over it round eye pinko

bigb

Its a stupid post by, what I imagine is a very young person, probably early teens. He/she is posting like crazy right now and mispelling purposely. Just because Asian people have a hard time speaking English, it doesn't mean they spell the words wrong. Hopefully they will get kicked soon.

fish_wok

Originally Posted by BigB
Its a stupid post by, what I imagine is a very young person, probably early teens. He/she is posting like crazy right now and mispelling purposely. Just because Asian people have a hard time speaking English, it doesn't mean they spell the words wrong. Hopefully they will get kicked soon.

Stop assuming that just because asians are superior that we can spell the words right even though we cant pronounce them for ---- , you soddy little biggot.
Blimey.
also you dont get "Kicked" from the internet.
Ps: You should say Mispelling on PURPOSE , not mispelling purposely.
Learn grammer.
Also: you make remarks on age but you have a simpsons icon, BIPOLAR FOR THE WINS!!11

fedukeford

probley the only reason he was canlling a teenager stupid is because THAT WHAT YOU WHERE ACTING LIKE...... if your an adult GROW UP...what kind of person misspells and acts stupid for no reason???

kdfrosty

I wouldn't get too worked up over this everyone. The more you do, the more this person will do this. It's a lame attempt at a stupid joke.
Ignored.