Fish for a 125?

Recently i drained my 125 and did away with freshwater. now i am wondering what all to put in it. i decided against the meaner triggers but would still like to try a nicer one(besides a Bluethroat). Two fish that must go in it are a 5 to 6 inch naso and a 4 to 5 inch black tang. thse fish must be added because they have simply got too big for my 55 and i knew when i got them i would eventually put them in the 125. I havent got filtration or skimmer yet but plan on getting big for good water quailty. i do want it to be a fish only tank though(already have one coral tank to deal with).
i was really focussing on if i could have an emperror angel. i will deffinatly have some live rock at least50 pounds and live sand as well. i really would like a few opinions about what all to put in it that maybe i could still have my emperor angel. i really like triggers, large wrasses, puffers and espicially lions but didnt know if too many of these are possible with my tangs and emperor. any thoughts?

niger trigger would be perfect for that setup. if your 55 is empty you can make it into a sump if you want. if not you can use cheap rubbermaid containers. minimum filtration is a skimmer and carbon. thats all i use but im saving up for a uv.

saltfish4me

Fred, Steve, Brandon
What ever your name is I still think that with that angel it is going to be hard to get many of those aggressive fish in that tank due to water quality needed to maintain an angels health. But I bet you could get away with a cool wrasse, maybe a tusk and a cool eel like a golden tail, zebra or snowflake.
Justin
P.S. get ahold of me tonight on my cell phone have to tell you something cool.

another idea is fill the tank up with juveniles since it takes a while for most fish to get big and you can enjoy watching them grow. you can have more fish in the tank since most are small than if you had mature adults that need plenty of space to live comfortable. when they grow you can trade or sell ones you get tired of.