fish for at 20gal. reef?

bears

I was thinking of a scooter blenny(until it gets to big then sell to LFS) and/or a yellow watchmen
any other suggestions, comments, ect.?

b0bby1

hey wer r u from in ct?
also i would recommend a perc. clown or maroon, and a sixline wrasse.

dude23455

Originally Posted by b0bby1
hey wer r u from in ct?
also i would recommend a perc. clown or maroon, and a sixline wrasse.

maroons will get way to big for a 20g.

bears

firefish or a clown goby
^did you say firefish because of your name?

^also how is that frag tanking coming along?^

b0bby1

wut LFS do u go to?
i go to watch hill beach right over in RI alot in the summer, maybe ill stop by wer u go.

bears

um, there is finandfeather which has stuff for every pet but usually has pretty much only good saltwater stuff, and they have alot of corals,alot......they have tons of sps and a whole frag tank in the back(it is huge)
and then there is stonington feed that I go to which is literally 2 min. from my house so in summer I take a bike and I am friends with the guy who owns it and he gives me good deals and orders me anything I want.
where is the watch hill beach fish store, is it like right near watch hill or just in the area?do they have good stuffs?

zanoshanox

royal gramma, clown gobies, clownfish, firefish, blennies, you can do a number of different kinds of small fish in a 20 g.

d0 thy d3w

Originally Posted by NEreef
a scooter blenny will starve in that size of tank.
dont scooters eat the same stuff as lawnmowers??? i have a lmb in my 20L and he has been in there for quite a few months now...at first i had troubles gettin him to eat algae sheets..but he took to them and now he chows down on them!

N

nereef

for the most part, they eat pods. some will eat prepared food, but i'm not sure that algae sheets are easily digested by a dragonette.