fish for free

quoc

I'm putting my hobby on hiatus and need to give my fish out for free. I have all my fishes for two years. If anyone is interested, I will give you my fish for free. I also have 90lbs of live fugi rocks and 15lbs of live sands for $250 if anyone is interested. If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and interested, contact me.
two tank raise percula
one yellow tail damsel
one royal gammer basslet
one seven strip bleeny
and another fish I forgot the identity, but it has 5 red strips.
Contact me at quoc77@yahoo.com with subject title: fish request

redtang

I would be happt to take all of them. I currently have a 125 gal. fowlr, and about two months ago finished cycling a 150 gal. Fowlr. I can pick them up anytime. I live in Mesquite, TX Just east of Dallas. You can e-mail me at jgiron@dolco.net, or Gironjacob@msn.com. Cell is 214-986-9817

cheno@aol.com

I AM INTERESTED IN THE LIVE ROCK I LIVE IN BAYTOWN TEXAS YOU CAN CALL ME AT 281 420 2518 THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU CAN PLEASE CALL.:) :)

buyitjody

If you have any live rock (small pieces) and live sand left, I will take a little. I need to seed my refugium. Only need about a pound of live sand and maybe one or two pieces of small live rock. I am in Richardson...let me know: buyitjody@yahoo.com