Fish For New 75 gallon

bigcheif

I have recently upgraded to a 75 gallon. I currenty have a small yellow tang, clown, and singapore angel. Does anybody have any good suggestions on what else I can add and how many.

promisetbg

Since you have a tang and another mid column swimmer,I would recommend some bottom dwellers .Perhaps a nice blenny such as a starry,bicolor or lawnmower.Then a pair of yellow watchmans or another small cave dwelling goby.Randall's are nice as well.Stay away from sandsifting gobies...get a shrimp goby of some sort. Other cool possible gobies would be neon or clown gobies..they both stay small and either can be kept in pairs. Another nice fish is a fredmani psuedochromis,I keep one and love him.They can be somewhat shy,prefrring to have a cave to call home. A flame hawkfish would also be a cool personality fish that is easy to care for and is a percher I would only recommend 2-3 more small fish. Do not add any fish that resemble your YT in any way...sometimes it can be difficult adding fish after yellow tangs.If this does become a problem you may need to rearrange your LR to make the tang have to reestablish a new territory.The last one I would suggest would be a wrasse of some sort,although we are back to fish that will swim out in the open...sixlines are beautiful and love to swim amongst the rockwork.