Fish for new tank

H

hogwild

My 110gal reef has been up and running for 8 weeks now, cycled, lots of corraline algae. I have 132# live rock, 100 snails, some hermits, frogspawn, xenia, bubble, hammer coral, feather dusters, brittle star, peppermint shrimp, sally lightfoot crab, and a really cool clam. My question is the fish I would like to put in my tank> NO, not all at once, within a month or so of each other. I have a two spot wrasse now (hand caught-been watching at my LFS for 3 weeks before purchase) and would like to add: 2-tank raised Percula Clowns; 1-Tang (yellow or purple haven't decided yet); 1-Coral Beauty Angel; 2-Baganni Cardinals; maybe a goby or mandarin. Opinions? Order in which to purchase?

fishgirl

You should introduce them in this order:
1. mandarin
2. 2 cardinals
3. 2 clowns
4. coral beauty angel
5. yellow/purple tang
Nice fish selection, except I'm not to crazy about the cardinals. As it was once stated on this BB before, they "look to freshwater-tetraish" for me. In place of them I'd suggest either an anemone for the clowns if you don't already have one, or a small wrasse. Good luck!

H

hogwild

Thanks. Have a small twin spot wrasse, little guy has the run of the tank now. I'm not real crazy about the cardinals either, and may not get them. Instead of a Mandarin, what about a watchman Goby?