Fish For Sale in Indiana

switches

I have a around 8 fish I want to sale.
3 - Sergant major's two of them around 5 inches and the othe around 3 inches ,2 - brown /yellow tale damsels around 3 inches, 2 - engineer gobies around 5 inches long, and last but not least is my biggest fish in the tank.
1 Orbit bat fish 13 inches from top fin to anal fin (show size) had all since they were small . The sergant majores and yellow tale damsels have tried to breed and have laid eggs but other fish in tank always eat befor anykind off hatching has occured. I will not ship ,pick up only especially the orbit ,too big.
I would like 80.00 for the Orbit and will take offers on the other fish.

jozadak

Originally Posted by switches
I have a around 8 fish I want to sale.
3 - Sergant major's two of them around 5 inches and the othe around 3 inches ,2 - brown /yellow tale damsels around 3 inches, 2 - engineer gobies around 5 inches long, and last but not least is my biggest fish in the tank.
1 Orbit bat fish 13 inches from top fin to anal fin (show size) had all since they were small . The sergant majores and yellow tale damsels have tried to breed and have laid eggs but other fish in tank always eat befor anykind off hatching has occured. I will not ship ,pick up only especially the orbit ,too big.
I would like 80.00 for the Orbit and will take offers on the other fish.
can you send pics of the orbit to janello0@bex.net

switches

Hot883,
I'm selling becauce I'm going a different way with my tank. its a fish/liverock setup right now and I'm going full reef with more coral less fish,smaller fish.
Eric

switches

All fish are sold.The Bat fish went to riples aquarium in gatlinberge ,Tenn and all the others went local
Thanks

zeke92

woh! you must be pretty happy one of your fish went to a popular big aquarium, that would be neat!