rmeltg

For sale in Pittsburgh, PA
zebra eel (~3ft) - $50
purple tang (~5 inches) - $35
huma huma trigger (~6inches) - $35
foxface (~7inches) - $35
rmeltg

rmeltg

I would rather not ship the fish, and was hoping to sell as a package.
But if there is no other interest i'm sure we can work something out.

S

sta8031

I might be interested in the tang,the foxface and the trigger if you can make a deal price.Let me know you can email me if you are interested at sta8031@yahoo.com also where in pittsburgh are you I would pick them up.

rmeltg

How about $90 for the 3? The fish are located in kennedy township. in mckees rocks.
Just to let you know the trigger is currently in a separate tank from the other fish. I had to move him once i bought my pocupine puffer. He would nip at him.
But before i got the puffer, he never messed with any of the other fish, so it shouldn't be a problem putting them back together, but i would watch them initially.

S

sta8031

I can get them at the fs for that I would possiblely do $75.00 for the three.Let me know what you will do.

rmeltg

If you can get them for that price, would you mind telling me which store you shop at? I'm always looking for better deals.
The price I originally listed is 1/2 of what i paid for each. $90 is as low as I go, Sorry.

S

sta8031

I understand if you decide to take my offer let me know I am only about hr from you I am beaver county.If not I hope they go to a good home.

scubadoo

I am interested in the foxface if all the other purchasers ahead of me back out. Your prices are very cheap for these animals. I can pay you with Paypal and we can use my commercial shipping account with UPS which means you do not have to pay a dime for shipping....hassle free. . My email is superidiot@cox.net I can supply you witha reference of a person I purchssed an Emperor Angel from here on swf.com classifieds. Not usre if you want to ship the fish. Let me know.

rmeltg

I am still a little hesitant to ship the fish. I am still hopeful someone close will be interested and can pick them up.
But if not, ill keep you in mind for the foxface.

rmeltg

Purple Tang has been sold.
Huma Huma Trigger ($35)
Foxface ($35)
and Zebra Eel still available ($50)
or all for $100