Fish for trade

dockery07

I am working on taking down some of my tanks. I am going to have the following fish for trade. I am looking for SPS, shrimp, snails or some other cleaners.
1- 6 line wrasse
5- green chromis (to me they look blue)
2 - yellow damsels
1- scopas tang
I have a fox face but he is still on the fence...
I am also going to have some equipment for sale. it is not available yet but will be soon. I have a:
55 gallon tank with black stand
48" PC lights 4-65 watts
24" vho lights
20 gallon high
micro chiller
2- cpr back packs
probably some other stuff as well.....
you can send an email to dockery07@yahoo.com
THanks
BTW I dont really want to ship and I am in DFW

dockery07

The firefish are about 3 inches each. There is no way I am going to get a good picture as they hide in the back of the tank.
Kevin, did you want the 55 gallon set up for your child?

chevytrks

hehe, I have no children yet .
was wanting it for a friend, but i dont think he is in any position at this time to get a new tank

dockery07

Okay just let me know.... My 240 is now cycled. Sean is finishing the cabinet hopefully it will be done soon

balashark21

if you ship i might trade you an awesome looking hawiian strawberry crab. it looks almost exactly like the one in the pic here on swf.com. i just got it a few weeks ago. i might trade it for a firefish or two. lol i dont think he is worth 2 fires tho.
btw reson for trading: i am stocking REALLY small fish and i am nervos of him running out of food and doing somthing i will regret. if you put him in one of your big tanks he should be fine.

dockery07

it would cost too much to ship.... You would be able to just go buy two of them for the shipping costs.

lionstorm

i wish i would have known about your coral beauty earlier dock, I just bought one a few days ago and would have gladly taken yours for either money or trade :( oh well i hope you find your fish a good home. i hate school, makes me miss all the good deals on here especially in my area :mad:

dockery07

The coral beauty has been spoken for, but I still have 3 chromis, 2 fire fish, scopas tang, that might be it.

dockery07

I have the two firefish, scopas tang, 3 green chromis' and the 6 line wrasse... Do you want all of them? I bet we could work something out. I cannot get them out of the tank for about two weeks, I have to have the new lights installed on the new tank first.

dockery07

Okay, not a problem,
Do you have any fake corals? I am setting up my 180 as aggressive and taking out most of the live rock for the 240... Are you in a big hurry? It wont be this weekend but you can probably get them next.

newmariner

No I dont have any fake Corals........Im in no real big hurry:)
How much are you wanting for them though? My wife might kill me if its to much:)