fish from p**co

julius

have anyone had trouble out there with there saltwater fish that comes from p**co i just got a juv koran angel he in my Qtank as we speak i've had good had bad luck with there fish a coworker of mine went through 2 green wolf eels from p**co neither didn't last over 2weeks.

julius

from what i notice some of their fish comes in either sick or dead and thats bad business and all their prices went up too i shop there 4 fish every know and then.

treyc.

A ton in AZ I go to one for feeder mice/rats, the few times I have even bothered to look at there stock I was amazed at the lack of care and extreme cases of ich not to count the floaters.When you say something to the employes they are always treating it. To bad to see its not just here......................:(

volitanfba

I have gotten most my fish from ***** as I have Only two Saltwater places in town to choose from.. My Clowns, Damsels and Yellow tang all doing fine from *****.. So I guess it all has to do with the people working there on whether or not the fish will be taken care of.. I think it helps this store out being it is 1 of 2 stores meaning they sell alot more fish then your average ***** would maybe sell.. so they dont have them aslong to torture the poor things.. this could be a major factor in my experience..

arjayl

All fish I purchased from p**co came out OK. If you look at their fish, it seems all are sick and/or on their way to dying. I don't know if this is because of there supply chain or lack of care? I think you need to buy the fish right after they receive it. If the fish sits in thier tank to long...bye bye
They did help me out once. My 40g reef/fish tank sprang a large leak (half the water leaked over night). I needed a new tank and also needed a place for my fish and corals. The Mgr agreed to clear a small tank for me while I set up a new one...I know....it was very risky with the water differences but I had no other choice.
Bye the way only the Oyster and scallops died...everything else survived

krishj39

I agree with arjayl. they can be ok to buy from, as long as you get them shortly after they come in to the store. I have actually been amazed sometimes at how good some of the fish look in their tanks. Then, several weeks later, I see the same fish and it looks terrible. I would buy a fish from ***** because I feel like I am saving the fish's life. Buy it while it is healthy before it gets sick in the tank. Of course, each ***** is different, I think mine is a pretty good one, I haven't seen any ich or other parasites there, just cramped living conditions.

puffy_1234

I've had fish from there, they die or get a disease fast... Never again will I buy from there... Don't trust them, plus there fish are always dying in their tanks, or look sick!!!