Fish hiding inside feather duster tube?

infamousxtc

Hi, my girlfriend and I have had a saltwater tank for about 6 months now and have quite a few fish living in there. We went to Jacks Aquariums in ohio to get a new fish the other day and every time we go we always tell them what kind of fishy / other aquatic creatures we have to make sure everything is compatible. They told us this black and yellow blenny was okay to put in our tank so we went ahead and bought it. We came home from the movies about 10 minutes ago and noticed that he had eaten around the tip of the feather duster tube and is sitting inside it. We can also see on the other end of the tube the feather duster worm is still inside. We aren't really sure what to do. Is there a reason he is getting in there? Should we just take him back? What would you recommend?
Here is a picture of what he looks like outside:

Here he is sitting inside the tube:

flower

LOL...That's a first for me. How is the feather duster? If it out and happy, no harm done. If it is always withdrawn, then you have to decide if you want the fish or the duster.
Oh, and by the way. WELCOME to the site!

infamousxtc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/394875/fish-hiding-inside-feather-duster-tube#post_3514870
LOL...That's a first for me. How is the feather duster? If it out and happy, no harm done. If it is always withdrawn, then you have to decide if you want the fish or the duster.
Oh, and by the way. WELCOME to the site!
Thanks for the welcome haha, and I really want to keep both, hes a really pretty fish. But my girlfriend doesn't want it to hurt the feather duster (he is always withdrawn) Ive been keeping an eye on them and the fish keeps going in head first and i think hes trying to pull the dusters crown off. So I guess we are gunna have to part with the fish cause my girlfriend loves the duster. (sometimes more than me lol)