5 dwarf hermit crabs
1 lawn mower blennie
2 Super Tongan Nassarius Snail
5 regular Tongan nassarius snails
1 emerald crab
1 sand shifting starfish
5 turbo snails
3 turban snails
My idea is I wanna stick to a community tank and eventually get some coral, anemones I'm not to sure if I want to. Have live rock and live sand also.
I would highly appreciate some of your options on fish to get
Thank you.

sly

How is your tank running? What are your nitrates, nitrites, etc? What kind of lighting do you have? Before you stock your tank, you need to make sure all of your equipment and water parameters are in order and that you have a well established tank. My first bit of advice is that when you add something else to your tank, go slow. Only add a fish or two at a time and watch your levels for a month before doing anything else.
If you want an anemone for your clowns then I would recommend a long tentacle anemone. However beware of power heads. They can float around for awhile as they get established and if your tanks parameters change a lot. They can float directly into your power head and die, releasing toxins in the water. Make sure you have guards in place. But, again before we can make any recommendations, we need to know how your tank is set up... You will need at least 5 watts per gallon depending on the height of your tank (taller needs more, shorter needs less). One t5 might not cut it.

prince26

Well my no2,no3 and ammonia is both at 0, phosphates is at .5 and PH is at 8.0.
Got a cascan filter,skimmer,and power head
lighting is t5 with two bulbs and already set up for coral etc.
Two temp Gages.
60lb Fiji live rock
5lb carrabian rock
60lb Fiji live sand.
Had a small ammonia spike that went to 1.0 but it went back to 0 within a few hours. Ever since then tank levels has been good haven't had a high spike at all.