fish introduction question?

b-diddles

I currently have the following fish: Tomato clown, yellowtail damsel (I hope to catch him and take him to the pet store), Bangaii Cardinal (captive bread), neon goby. I plan to get: green clown goby, six line wrasse, either a flame angel or a coral beauty, and a yellow tang. My question is this: I would like to know if I should introduce the yellow tang last or the angel? If all goes to plan I woul have one inch of fish per two gallons, which is the max for an invert tank and fish tank. (from what I have read)

knockout

The clown goby will be my biggest worry, the others if healthy can hold their own, and tang and angel should not go after each other
use a fish trap to catch the damsel that is how I caught mine after it killed three wrasses
how big is the tank?

spanko

Looks to be pushing it a little for the 55 gal. I would leave out the yellow tang and then the list looks fine to me. The green clown goby may be okay but may get bullied too, you just never know.

subielover

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2859813
Looks to be pushing it a little for the 55 gal. I would leave out the yellow tang and then the list looks fine to me. The green clown goby may be okay but may get bullied too, you just never know.
+1 too small of a tank for a yellow tang. Like spanko said, other than that it looks pretty good.

knockout

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2859813
+2, also if you have to have the clown goby, introduce while the lights are off or just b4 they go off, it will give him a few hours to find a hiding spot.

b-diddles

Thanks for the feedback. I might substitute the tang for the fridmani pseudochromis. They look awesome to me.
Is there a smaller type of tang that is invert and coral safe that I might be able to substitute it for?
Perhaps a different species that is reef and invert safe, hardy, small and colerfull. Thoughts?

b-diddles

Thanks for the feedback. I might substitute the tang for the fridmani pseudochromis. They look awesome to me.
Is there a smaller type of tang that is invert and coral safe that I might be able to substitute it for?
Perhaps even a different species alltogether that is reef and invert safe, hardy, small and colerfull. Thoughts?