Fish is back from the dead!

Y

yoshii

Haha, not like a zombie, but my Yellow Clown Goby was gone for about a month, and then today, I walk over to the tank, and there he is!
And what makes it worse, he acted like nothing happened and just stared at me.
He looks perfectly healthy, but I haven't seen him in about a month, and I've only been feeding my other fish, they tend to not leave any leftovers. And if they do, the hermits quickly eat it up.
Has this happened to anyone else before? I just think its kinda odd

mrdc

Oh yeah! It happened sort of to me. I had a fish dissapear for 3 weeks and he just showed up all of a sudden. Not sure what the hell he was doing for so long

Y

yoshii

Or maybe my fish just like to go on secret spy missions

I know, I looked all over for him! I rearranged my rocks, when I changed water I stuck a siphon hose in every little crack I could (thinking he was dead) but I think I own a magic fish Lol

Y

yoshii

Hahahaha it seems so!
I think I'm going to go insane when I need to trap him to move to my other tank D:

mony97

That is the coolest thing that would suck all the way up until the point that the fish reappeared and made it cool.. <---Does that make sense? Anyway glad he found his way out of the box covered with a blanket..
Hey spanko is chrome as fast as lighting?

Y

yoshii

Originally Posted by mony97
http:///forum/post/3268533
That is the coolest thing that would suck all the way up until the point that the fish reappeared and made it cool.. <---Does that make sense? Anyway glad he found his way out of the box covered with a blanket..
Hey spanko is chrome as fast as lighting?
haha, yeah, it makes sense, even though I had to read it a few times :p
I know you're not asking me, but I'd like to add that I use Chrome and I think it's the faster browser I've ever had

Y

yoshii

hahaha, maybe he built a secret tunnel to Hawaii to see his friends?
I should name him Ninja