Fish List

Hello fellow saltwater fish keepers. I have a question on fish stock list I have a 75ga. w (1) 3" humu trigger, (1) 2" blue damsel, (1) 3" frogfish, (1) 3" Sand stirring Starfish, (5) hermit crabs, (6)asterea snails, (3) toadstool, various shrooms, and 81lbs L.R., 50lbs Live sand.
I am thinking of adding a small Niger Trigger 2-3", a small Foxface 2-3" and a small Lunare Wrassel 2-3". Are these fish compatible and if so I assume this will be it for this tank right? All your assistance will be gladdly appreciated.
Its funny how I got to this point, I originally said I would only keep a Frogfish and a Lionfish. Now I'm thinking of triggers and wrassels. Crazy!!!!

Thank you, Frog/Lionman

texasmetal

You're asking for trouble keeping those fish with the frogfish. Might work short-term. Eventually its appetite is going to get the best of you, or it might get its eyeballs pecked out. I love frogfish, my favorite fish actually. They look great sitting in a reef, but realistically they're just not compatible with anything long-term. They grow amazingly fast, and so do their appetites. Plus they're so freakin sensitive I wouldn't want to risk any contagious diseases.

fishygurl

i would get rid of the sand sifting starfish, it will eat all the beneficial things out of your tank and then starve to death.

lion_crazz

The easiest way to answer the question is to ask yourself what you want the focus of the tank to be. Do you like the niger, foxface, and lunare enough to get rid of a frogfish? Are you just looking to add fish or do you really want those three?
Besides all of that, are you willing to upgrade for the niger and lunare?