Fish-Only Aquarium Contest - Win $100 Order

starkissed

This is my 46 gal bowfront tank. This tank houses some snails, a feather duster, a 3 strip damsal, a moroon clown, and a pink sea cucumber. I have had this tank for approx. 6 months and have been into saltwater fish for a little over a year.

If you click on the pic. It should show it larger !!!
Thanks for looking :joy: Good Luck EVERYONE ! :joy:

curtis1158

I am using IPhoto on a Mac and having trouble getting my image on my post. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

starkissed

Originally Posted by curtis1158
I am using IPhoto on a Mac and having trouble getting my image on my post. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Curtis1158 - I use www.imageshack.com You can browse for you picture and host it on that site. when you click host it gives you differnt opeions for lings. I think the second one says "forum 1" or something. copy and paste that on to a thread on here and it should work.
Good luck with the pic and the contest

curtis1158

Hopefully, this works. Here is my 75 gl. that is built into the corner of a wall. My wife did the pebble trim, which is actually a sea green color, as are the walls. It has been up since April.

jon in tx

Originally Posted by curtis1158
Hopefully, this works. Here is my 75 gl. that is built into the corner of a wall. My wife did the pebble trim, which is actually a sea green color, as are the walls. It has been up since April.

I love the rock trim!!

N

nemo_66

here is my 40 gallon fish only. im going to convert it into a reef once i get the lights. only one fish- snowflake eel

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Announcement:
Since the instructions say that the pictures should be 500x500 or less, I suggest that those who want to have their entry considered, go ahead and use the SWF attachment feature, rather than an online source to link pictures. This will ensure 500x500.
If you are going to link, be sure your picture is 500X500 or less.