Fish Popsicles (Shipping in cold weather)

lovethesea

I loved my summers in Grand Haven Michigan. But they were short. Seems like some evenings in late July were down right chilly. Even spent a summer with an Aunt in Minnesota, that was a strange one. Heard the Loons all day. Up and down temps.
My neighbor received his first SWF package on 102 degree day this summer. Ice packs included. I was very impressed by their delivery and the way SWF handles notifications.

elfdoctors

devilboy, You have not enabled e-mail. I tried to send you one.
I have already found their phone number. Thanks anyway!

lesliefox

After reading all of the post on the shipping in the winter has made me nervous because as we speak I am waiting for Fed ex to bring me my live fish shipment in a blizzard. Gotta love syracuse NY. I'm not all that worried, but I can just picture my 3 fish laying on their sides, in a bag (or whatever they use for shipment) on a FedEX truck that is bouncing all of the place because Syracuse has some nasty-need-to-be-paved roads.

lovethesea

If there is a problem, email them (I assume you got them here)
right away. They have a 6 day policy.
Some firiends of ours live in Buffalo and they say its MISERABLE!! Lake effect starting already. Getting the high winds we just had.
I guess I won't complain about our 35 degrees.. :eek:

elfdoctors

I'll bet that the fish will get there safely.
I went to college at Cornell. The people who drive all the time get used to driving in snow. FedEx and the fish will come through!
Keep us posted.

elfdoctors

Great!
I was wondering whether you got them in the blizzard. Hadn't heard for a couple of days!
Did you have any problems at all with the shipment?