fish questions?

bean 1

I've got a question for those who own triggers, hamlets, wrasses and hawks. I'm in the process of stocking my 75g FOWLR and would like to know how your fish do with your clean-up crews. The tank has cycled and has a 6" DSB with sugar fine aragonite and 125-135# of Fiji LR. I have a blue hamlet and spotted hawk in my 46g and they've shown no aggression to the hermits, emerald crab and snails in the tank. They have been living together for approximately 1 year with no problems. I don't know if others have had problems with hamlets and hawks killing their clean up crews. My big question is with regard to triggers (esp. the crosshatch, niger, pinktail) and wrasses (lunare and harlequin tusk) and their compatibility with snails and hermits. I like my clean up crews and don't want to offer them up as a buffet. I would really like to get a harleqin tusk, hamlet, hawk, and one of the triggers. I'm not really worried about the 4 fish being stuck in a 75g because they will be the only 4 in the tank. They will only be in there for about 1 year because I have a 400g I purchased several months ago that they will all get moved into once our new house is built. If this isn't a good decision please let me know. I don't want to stress the fish out but I can purchase them pretty small (2-3") from the 2 local LFS's where I buy all my fish. They will eventually be combined with a blue hamlet, foxface, convict tang, and blue tang. Any comments of suggestions would be appreciated>
Bean